R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
I've really been enjoying this album.

I really like albums whose songs are like puzzle pieces in a larger puzzle like NIN's Downward Spiral. The kind of album that takes you on journey from start to finish. I had only listened to Heart on the radio, and had never listened to any of their albums. But I really, really like this album.

Little Queen doesn't seem to have the magic of Annie, but I'll give it another try this weekend.

Last edited:
MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
I've really been enjoying this album.

I really like albums whose songs are like puzzle pieces in a larger puzzle like NIN's Downward Spiral. The kind of album that takes you on journey from start to finish. I had only listened to Heart on the radio, and had never listened to any of their albums. But I really, really like this album.

Little Queen doesn't seem to have the magic of Annie, but I'll give it another try this weekend.
Dreamboat Annie is like from 1975 and you're just now listening to it end to end? Welcome back to the 70s. Roger Fischer had a number of excellent riffs across the album.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I really like albums whose songs are like puzzle pieces in a larger puzzle like NIN's Downward Spiral. The kind of album that takes you on journey from start to finish.
TOOL albums are for like that. They tell a story and seem to play even better as a whole from beginning to end than just skipping through different songs.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
They called it AOR (album oriented rock) for a reason ? Dang, havent played that one in a long time....bought it when it came out. The Wilson sisters did good work....

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
TOOL albums are for like that. They tell a story and seem to play even better as a whole from beginning to end than just skipping through different songs.
Ya, Ænima and Lateralus really felt complete. Gosh, I haven't thought about Lateralus in years. I used to listen to Tool every day in high school, but I haven't listened to them in some time.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Ya, Ænima and Lateralus really felt complete. Gosh, I haven't thought about Lateralus in years. I used to listen to Tool every day in high school, but I haven't listened to them in some time.
If you like them and haven't checked out the new album it might be their best yet.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
If you can find a copy of Heart -The Road Home ! It’s an acoustic evening they did In Seattle they did with John Paul Jones on bass and mandolin. It’s a very well recorded show and for a cd is a excellent demo for your system . And it really show cases the sister’s talents in a small setting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis