Dragon Age Origins or Demon's Souls

jlcct

jlcct

Junior Audioholic
Has anyone tried Dragon Age Origins or Demon's Souls? Preferably both.
The last two games I played were Morrowind and Fallout. While I enjoyed both, I never want to play a game as slow as those ever again. I need a little more action.
I've read some reviews but it seems like all the focus is on graphics and story rather than game play.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I personally haven't had the chance to play them,but a buddy of mine owns both and he won't shut up about how great they are. This guy is rarely every this dramatic about games. I'm not sure if the PS store has the demos for these games yet, if they do download them and give it go.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Just check the PS store no demos for either one, but there is one for Dante's Inferno you might enjoy.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
Just check the PS store no demos for either one, but there is one for Dante's Inferno you might enjoy.
I'm holding out for Dante's Inferno and Bayonetta. I got the demos for both and I can't wait till next year.

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
I have heard good things about both. I am thinking of picking up Demon Souls as well. I have heard that DS is really hard and unforgiving and dragon age can be played for hours and hours and hours. Dragon age is suppose to be getting a lot of DLC. So if you want a game you can play for a long time then get DA. I just don't like that style of game.

jlcct

jlcct

Junior Audioholic
I never play online. Is Dragon Age Origins multi player? Do you have to be online for multi player?

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
From everything I have read so far no multi player online play.

O

OmegaNemesis28

Enthusiast
Demon's Souls is very difficult. It was really hard at the beginning of the game - so much I had to put it down sadly. That's something coming from me, who has went through games like DMC3 and DMC4 on Dante Must Die modes and crap.

C

chris6878

Audioholic
Demon's Souls is very difficult. It was really hard at the beginning of the game - so much I had to put it down sadly. That's something coming from me, who has went through games like DMC3 and DMC4 on Dante Must Die modes and crap.
I was also close to selling the game back because of the difficulty. I kept dyiing on the first stage. lol. I had the barbarian. Then I read online about turning the thief character into a assasain/ninja. I created him and I havent been able to stop playing since. Once you get the hang of the battle system and start to build your character it is not that hard. I have had many nights staying up till 3am playing. Very addictive.

ratso

ratso

Full Audioholic
it seems to be a love/hate with demon's souls because of the incredibly hard difficulty level - although most who love it do so because it doesn't hold your hand. i haven't tried it, but i must say that it's been a long time since i stayed up all night playing a video game and couldn't wait to wake up in the morning to start playing again, but dragon age has got me doing that (much to my wife's dismay).

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Demon Souls is one of the few games right now that gives you a run for your money IMO. I hate nothing more than dropping $60 on a game and finish it in less than a week. So if you can get passed getting your @$$ handed to you until you get use to the battle system you'll do alright after that.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis