Does Panasonic Viera Plasma Panasonic TC-P55ST60 have built in bluetooth?

D

downbythepylons

Audioholic Intern
Hi all. I have an old Panasonic TC-P55ST60. I see specs on line that it has blue tooth. Does anyone happen to know if it has built in bluetooth that will allow use of bluetooth headphones? Cant seem to find anything in the manual, so it my be no....thanks in advance

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Check the manual? Likely it only has BT for the 3d glasses at a guess....a transmitter for headphones is unlikely.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Bluetooth for video is usually a problem as it is often severely out of sync with the video playback.

For audio playback, you typically would want proper wireless headphones that use a wired connection to the transmitter.

I would like to hear if anyone has had BT headphones which work well with video playback. It does seem to be fine with phones, just not good with TVs.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bluetooth for video is usually a problem as it is often severely out of sync with the video playback.

For audio playback, you typically would want proper wireless headphones that use a wired connection to the transmitter.

I would like to hear if anyone has had BT headphones which work well with video playback. It does seem to be fine with phones, just not good with TVs.
If the BT is for the 3D (which apparently it is in this case, I did go look at the manual afterwards, figured it was like my similar tv).....would it also have audio signals simultaneously on the BT?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
If the BT is for the 3D (which apparently it is in this case, I did go look at the manual afterwards, figured it was like my similar tv).....would it also have audio signals simultaneously on the BT?
Not likely, and it would be advertised within the manual. Most often, any display or audio device which has Bluetooth is typically to have your phone play audio into the product, not to play to headphones.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not likely, and it would be advertised within the manual. Most often, any display or audio device which has Bluetooth is typically to have your phone play audio into the product, not to play to headphones.
Yeah that was my general impression, and goes back to your headphone suggestion in this case.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis