Does anyone own the Emotiva MPS-1?

Doug917

Doug917

Full Audioholic
Hello,

I am seriously considering picking up this amp after the rave review and was wondering if anyone here is presently using one and how it is working out.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
I believe Sleestack has the processor/amp combo. PM him.

3beanlimit

Junior Audioholic
Yep, after seeing the trade in program announced here, I bought the combo.

Is there something specific you want to know?

Yes, it's working out fine for me.

Doug917

Doug917

Full Audioholic
Well... I pulled the trigger on the MPS-1. I have been wanting an amp for quite some time and the channel separation as well as many other features of the MPS-1 really impressed me. I am not to worried that it only specs at 175 watts per channel as I use Klipsch speakers and don't listen to movies at reference anyhow. Unfortunately the amp is on backorder until the middle of July. Oh well, that will give me time to make space in my rack and start working out so I can handle this ~120 monster :D .

Now, how do I talk my wife into letting me get a fixed screen? If I can accomplish that my home theater will be complete for a few years.

D

drunkonjack

Audiophyte
Doug , I have owned this Combo for about 10 months trouble free. It just sounds awsome . It will do a great job for HT and all of your 2 channel needs to.

I have owned lots of different gear and this stuff beats them all ...........I've never been happier :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis