does anyone make wireless surround speakers??!!??

G

<font color='#000000'>i have a home theatre system but unhooked my surrounds because i dont like the wires going all over the place... does any company make GOOD surround wireless speakers???</font>

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
<font color='#000000'>The short answer is no. You need to find a way to route those wires. Go under your floor or over the ceiling or under the carpet with flat wire. Here is a way I wired a friends house. Go to home depot and get some of the paintable grade wood that fits in the corners that is about 2 inches wide and has angles cut on the sides. I forget what they call it. It will leave a empty space behind it when you put in the corner and between the wall and ceiling. Route your wires behind it and then paint it to match your walls. Cheap and looks good.</font>

J

John_T

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Agreed. (What you described is called beading )

Cordless speakers will need powered. So you will have to connect then to an AC outlet so you will still have wires. If not then they will have to be battery powered. There's no way a battery powered amplifier which fits into a surround speaker is going to perform as well as the amplifier in your Home Cinema kit.

Use wires.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis