D

Dick Hertz

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>I'm in the process of finishing up a couple of projects and should be done around the middle of April. As soon as I'm done, I'll be starting a pair of the AR-DIY loudspeakers designed by Ed Frias of EFE Technologies. Many people have built the AR speakers and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. For those who have contemplated rolling your own loudspeakers, I'll take you through the process step-by-step, from the initial wood cutting, to crossover assembly, to final finishing, all documented with my new digital camera! I hope my results will encourage others to get involved in a pair on their own. Total cost for this project should be around $250, so they are well within the reach of most of us. Plus there will be the undeniable satisfaction of building your own pair of high quality loudspeakers.</font>

<font color='#000000'>If you document the entire process, you might email audioholics with the report and we would consider posting it as a contributing article. Much better than just posting it on the forum...

Just a suggestion - I'm looking forward to reading it!</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis