M

Merkules2001

Audioholic
Does anyone know of a sub this package would fit into? Separate amp and gain/volume plate. Remote. Cant see any signage or logo, generic type look 450 w max. I was hoping to find the correct box. Get a HSU 12 from Parts Express and play for a bit. Hopefully it would fit and match.

Attachments

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Does anyone know of a sub this package would fit into? Separate amp and gain/volume plate. Remote. Cant see any signage or logo, generic type look 450 w max. I was hoping to find the correct box. Get a HSU 12 from Parts Express and play for a bit. Hopefully it would fit and match.
I'm not sure what you are trying to do but it would be good to try to find out a little more about the amp. Some have built in boost in the lower frequencies which wouldn't be good for ported subs.

M

Merkules2001

Audioholic
I'm not sure what you are trying to do but it would be good to try to find out a little more about the amp. Some have built in boost in the lower frequencies which wouldn't be good for ported subs.
Oh I am going to, I got on auction. It is new and I have time. I just saw the separate little plate for knobs and wondered if someone knew instantly the type, or model, anything really. I searched on google for a couple hours last night, parts express diysubwoofer.org etc.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Oh I am going to, I got on auction. It is new and I have time. I just saw the separate little plate for knobs and wondered if someone knew instantly the type, or model, anything really. I searched on google for a couple hours last night, parts express diysubwoofer.org etc.
It looks like typical plate amp that's AB output (which ever variant). The heat sink would seem to be for it. If it has no boost there is a @TLS Guy design(s) for the Dayton RS series that don't require gobs of power.

M

Merkules2001

Audioholic
It looks like typical plate amp that's AB output (which ever variant). The heat sink would seem to be for it. If it has no boost there is a @TLS Guy design(s) for the Dayton RS series that don't require gobs of power.
Thank you. All is appreciated.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis