Rp-450 c Center
Rp-160m Surround
Emotiva UPA 500 Amp
Lexicon Mc-12 Pre Processor
Alesis Deq 830 Analog Spectrum analyzer Equalizer
Behringer Deq 2496 Analog Digital Spectrum analyzer Equalizer
Egreat A10 Andoid Hdd media Player , 4K 3D
Samsung Bd f7500 3D player.
With this setup, I noticed a huge difference between the analog and digital sound.
The analog is connected to the Alesis deq 830 because the digital output and input is ADAT and doesn't work with the universal digital optical from Av receivers and Preamps.
The Behringer 2496 on the other hand, is connected to the digital optical input.
The analog sound sounds a bit muffled and not open.
When i switch to digital, it opens the sound with airiness, deeper sound stage, vocals sounds amazing like i've never heard any Klipsch speaker sound before that's from the ones i heard.
2 channel stereo and speakers set to full is wonderful. The bass, got my neighbors complaining even when i didn't crank it up. I am not a Bass guy but still it does an amazing job. This try and error has made me stick to the optical for both movies and music. And should you watch movies with gunshots, you will be wowed. I know not everyone is interested in such setup, but i can't enjoy my music anymore without this setup.
If you really want to get the best out of those Klipsch speakers, you can try this setup and get the Behringer at a store that accept returns just in case you don't like it but i'm betting you won't regret it.
Someone may say how on earth will you add an eq to Klipsch speakers that are so bright as those who don't like Klipsch use that template phrase as the speakers being bright. And this is the reason you need to get an eq. I was able to bring the high frequencies to a normal sweet spot and then raised the mids to a standard level and the Bass even.
I tried couple of musics. Alan Taylor (saturday Night) (creole Girl) Chris Jones ( long After After You're Gone) Tony Rich (Ghost) Lyle Lovett (Fat Babies, skinny legs) Leonard Cohen ( full Album Ten New songs) Maddona (Holiday) Tony Braxton (Let it Flow) Tanita Tikaram ( Catheral Song, Men & Women, ) Kool & The Gang ( Fresh). And All those tracks are Flacs. Mazing details. My bathroom is all the way to the end and i could hear a clean sound as if i was sitting closer. This is my take and experience with this setup. My next speaker upgrade with be focal electra. That's if i get a good deal. But for now, I do love the Klipsch speakers and i thank those that made me make the choice.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis