MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Why hasn't the FCC authorized land-line providers to stop Robocalls? We get between 8-10 robocalls on our AT&T landline phones every day.
My AT&T UVerse has a feature to block up to 100 numbers, I'm up to about 50 , fewer robo-calls but some still get through. :cool:

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Why hasn't the FCC authorized land-line providers to stop Robocalls? We get between 8-10 robocalls on our AT&T landline phones every day.
Simple, because Verizon, AT$T, etc. make oodles of money off of it and they have lobbyists out the kazoo and you or we don't.

Hope this helps answer you're question.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
BTW, I wanted to report that Nomorobo, for a Verizon FiOS digital line, has cut down on the calls significantly by per-screening the source of the call but I still get a single ring-tone, so I still have to take the phone off the hook if I want to rest during the day.

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Used to get robocalls only on landline, now get that junk on cell phone. Got one today from Belize! Got to be someone trying to hack.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I doubt they are restricted from blocking. They have yet to be ordered to block but congress is working on the order.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis