A

ALV

Audiophyte
Does anyone know if I can pair a new Dolby Atmos AVRX 3600 H with an older Denon POA 5200 That will run my front left and right channels To complete my Dolby Atmos set up

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Yes, you should be able to connect to your AMP. The 3600H has the necessary pre outs to connect to external amplificaiton.

1.) RCA Interconnects from 3600H pre outs to the AMP, L/R match corresponding connections
2.) Connect amp to to your speakers. I see this model has 2 sets of speaker outputs, (A/B) per channel, I don't have your manual.
3.) You will need to go into your receiver settings to make sure the external amp is assigned to the L/R
4.) I see this amp has remote ON/OFF, but does not look like a 12V trigger, so I am not sure how that works.

amp1.jpg

Last edited:
A

ALV

Audiophyte
Yes, you should be able to connect to your AMP. The 3600H has the necessary pre outs to connect to external amplificaiton.

1.) RCA Interconnects from 3600H pre outs to the AMP, L/R match corresponding connections
2.) Connect amp to to your speakers. I see this model has 2 sets of speaker outputs, (A/B) per channel, I don't have your manual.
3.) You will need to go into your receiver settings to make sure the external amp is assigned to the L/R
4.) I see this amp has remote ON/OFF, but does not look like a 12V trigger, so I am not sure how that works.

View attachment 43904
OK thanks I will try that

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis