rekh127

rekh127

Audioholic Intern
Does anyone have experience with this power amp? Id be interested in using it in a 5 channel set up (center 2 bridged). I hear good things about class A amps, but I dont know if thats as applicable in the HT vs hifi.

B

beginjapan!

Audioholic Intern
ooh. That's a nice amp. I have auto class A in my Yamaha amps and the only drawback is the heat. You'll still use it for 2 channel even though it's configured for AV. I'm a little envious.

rekh127

rekh127

Audioholic Intern
ooh. That's a nice amp. I have auto class A in my Yamaha amps and the only drawback is the heat. You'll still use it for 2 channel even though it's configured for AV. I'm a little envious.
Have you heard it? I'm excited but - I also may actually pair it with a 2 channel power amp for front l/r if I want more stereo perfomance.

B

beginjapan!

Audioholic Intern
Have you heard it? I'm excited but - I also may actually pair it with a 2 channel power amp for front l/r if I want more stereo perfomance.
I've heard other Denon's from that series and yes, that is a nice amp. More discreet amps will help your overall sound quality but your AVR has to support that many pre-outs. Not many do.

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Did you ever get this Denon? If so how do you like it? I'm considering buying a local used one.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis