Denon Envaya DSB-200BK Portable Bluetooth® Speaker System Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
I like Bluetooth speakers. Who doesn't?

For those new who don't know, a Bluetooth speaker is a device that allows you to take and enjoy your tunes everywhere and at anytime. Some models are so compact that you can even carry them in a small bag or purse. Another benefit is the battery runtime. Most Bluetooth speakers have a runtime of 6 to 12 hours of use on a single charge. Those advantages makes them ideal if you want to go camping, to the beach, to the lake.... anywhere. I know many people are searching and looking to buy one and that is why I'm posting a brief overview on the Denon Envaya DSB-200BK Portable Bluetooth Speaker System.
131112-DSB200_BK-product-smartphone_connection_XL.png

This system features dual wide range precision 52 mm drivers and high efficiency Class D digital amplification. It also features a large 100 mm passive radiator, which helps deliver the bass notes. The Envaya is equipped with high resolution aptX® CSR decoding which, according to the company, delivers CD quality sound. Sound quality is further improved due to the inclusion of advanced MaxxAudio® technology, studio-quality sound processing by Waves, recipient of a Technical GRAMMY Award® and world leading DSP developer for the professional audio industry.

The DSB-200BK features multi-point Bluetooth technology that allows up to 3 devices to be connected at any given time, and remembers up to 8 Bluetooth devices. The rechargeable battery delivers up to 10 hours of playback time. You can even plug your smart device into the unit's USB port and charge it at the same time.

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Drivers: 2x 2.25 inch Full Range Driver.
  • Amplifier: High efficiency digital amplifier.
  • Maximum Dimensions: (W x D x H) in inches10.1 x 1.9 x 5.5
  • Weight: 2.9lbs.
Price: $199.00

This unit also comes in different colors. Check out the attached pictures and let us know what you think!
131112-DSB200_BK-product-frontpanel-orange_XL.png 131112-DSB200_BK-product-frontpanel-red_XL.png 131112-DSB200_BK-product-frontpanel-grey_XL.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis