S

Sounds Simple

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>While shopping yesterday, I listened to some of my CDs on a Denon DVD2900 and noticed that came out of the player extremely warm. Does the Denon 2200 exhibit this same characteristic and should this be an issue of concern?

Thanks,
Bob</font>

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

<font color='#8D38C9'>Yes, my DVD-2200 runs very warm. &nbsp;This worried me initially, but I've had no problems with it. &nbsp;I bought it locally, and while I usually don't go in for extended warranties I did purchase a 3 year plan for my player. &nbsp;That way if anything does crap out I'll get it fixed for free. &nbsp;The store I bought it as (Ultimate Electronics) has been just superb for me and has always bent over backwards to help me out with service or repair probs.

I wouldn't worry too much about the heat unless you live somewhere very hot.</font>

S

Sounds Simple

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Thanks Rob-

Hmm. is 113 degrees in the summer hot? &nbsp;
&nbsp;

I've never been to Ultimate Electronics but always mean to stop by there when I visit my parents in Las Vegas. Seems like they have a nice selection of equipment for a chain.</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

<font color='#8D38C9'>I can't say if they're good everywhere, but the guys in my area are really good about standing by their stuff. &nbsp;Of course, I'm a pretty good customer!
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis