Denon AVR-X1600; Klipsch Reference R10SW

BumpNtheNight

BumpNtheNight

Audiophyte
I currently have Denon AVR-X1600; Klipsch Reference R10-SW . Im thinking of picking up Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System to complete my system. Im wondering if this setup will be will be able to handle what the receiver can push out or is it to much for the receiver to handle? Any pointers on how to setup it all up would be great. I need to get the most out of it. It's time to learn speaker management. Looking for some guidance.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I currently have Denon AVR-X1600; Klipsch Reference R10-SW . Im thinking of picking up Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System to complete my system. Im wondering if this setup will be will be able to handle what the receiver can push out or is it to much for the receiver to handle? Any pointers on how to setup it all up would be great. I need to get the most out of it. It's time to learn speaker management. Looking for some guidance.
The specs say:
POWER HANDLING Satellite: 50 watts (200 watts peak) Center: 75 watts (300 watts peak)

So yes it should be okay with the AVR-X1600H that is capable of about average 90/140 W 8/4 ohms (double that for peak) without clipping.

For bass management, try setting the crossover for the left, right, center to 110 Hz, or 120 Hz and stick with the one that sounds best to you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis