Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I think I'm finally gonna update/upgrade my HT system to a Denon AVR-3805. So I'm offering up my Denon AVR-3802 for sale. I think I have the OBM, and of course the remote. It's in very very nice shape, with nothing but a little dust and a few fingerprints. Even though it's a couple models old, it does have all the basics: Dolby PL2, component video input, DTS, DD, etc etc. The '02 has 3 optical and 1 coaxial input as well as 2 component video. Plus the full complement of S-Vid. This would anchor a darned nice HT rig, with pretty much all the current formats, or make a helluva bedroom or PC rig.

I'm flexible on the price- I've got my use out of it and am getting a good deal on the '05, so no need to be greedy.;) It was purchased at a local retailer, though it's out of warranty now. I'll take money but would be just as interested in a trade. For what, you ask? Hmmm...I dunno, make me an offer. There are some DACs I'd be intested in trying, and some transports. I'm not much interested in vinyl, but anything else will get my attention, including bookshelf speakers in nice shape. Even computer stuff is a possibility.:)

To sell it outright, I'd be looking for around $450 + shipping. I'm not willing to take a chance with paypal, so it's just MO for me. Like I said, I'm flexible- you've got nothing to lose by making me an offer.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis