Demos Everywhere for PS3 owners

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like the so called "demo drought" by many for the ps3 is gone. We have gotten some the past few weeks and got three more this week. While I am not a fan of sports games it seems many are.

Grace Chen here, senior Manager for the PLAYSTATION Store. It’s been a big week for the PLAYSTATION Store, with the launch of Warhawk on Tuesday and tons of great new content today. We know you guys want playable games and demos, and we want to get them to you. So with that said, here’s a quick breakdown of what we have in the PLAYSTATION Store today:

- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for $9.99
- Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection online add-on for $9.99 or the bundle (game + add-on) for $29.99
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 demo
- All-Pro Football 2K8 demo
- NASCAR ’08 demo
- Heavenly Sword “Episode Four: The Sound of Combat” making-of video
- Heavenly Sword “Episode Four: The Devine Birth” Anime video
- Folklore “Surviving the Netherworld” trailer
- Clive Barker’s Jericho™ trailer
- Movie trailers for Beowulf and Bee Movie

I’ll do my best to blog about additional PLAYSTATION Store updates as often as I can.
Source.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The HS making of and Anime videos have been pretty cool so far; more interesting than the demo itself...

Going to check out the Jericho trailer as soon as I get home... Beowulf should be interesting too. Could care less about Bee Movie :rolleyes:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Beowulf (movie) looks visually cool; not sure how well it will hold up though since it looks like video game graphics...the game should be interesting though.

Jericho trailer was crazy. I don't think it gives you a good feel for what the game is about, but it looks impressive.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis