itschris

itschris

How do we delete old pics. When I'm in manage attachments, I can "check" old uploaded photos but can't delete them. I'm sure we have a limit on how much we can upload... right?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Go to settings, next to my profile. Over on the left there are the boxes with your profile and privacy and stuff. All the way at the bottom of those boxes is a link to "attachments". Click that and then you can select what you want to delete.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Always great when a mod asks how to use the forum. :D

J/K, Chris. :p

itschris

itschris

Always great when a mod asks how to use the forum. :D

J/K, Chris. :p
No Kidding... I"m still not sure how or why I became a mod. I complained to Gene one day about not having an HTPC section and he said good idea... you're in charge and the next time I logged in I had special powers. Not that I know what to do with them, but I have them.

But so you know... keep f-ing with me and I'll ban you. I do know how to do that. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But so you know... keep f-ing with me and I'll ban you. I do know how to do that. :D
True, but do you have the focus to take on a jedi?

*Waves hand* "These aren't the trolls you're looking for."

Okay, while getting the wording right on that line, I saw this video. Hee, hee. It's not what you expect, and really the only reason I kept this post at all. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
No Kidding... I"m still not sure how or why I became a mod. I complained to Gene one day about not having an HTPC section and he said good idea... you're in charge and the next time I logged in I had special powers. Not that I know what to do with them, but I have them.

Last time I've complained to Gene I got red chicklets ,not a mod status ... weird ... :D

but your question - you can manage photos in http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis