DefTech vs Paradigm

G

<font color='#000000'>I am in the process of completing a new room and am trying to make a speaker decision.The room is a small den,14x13, and the speakers need to be small(bookshelf) and wallmountable. 60% music40% movies and concerts. I have acquired a Sony KV-34XBR910 for the display,fantastic picture, and am leaning toward a Denon 3803 or Marantz 7400and a Denon DVD 2200. I am considering a DefTech package, StudioMonitor 350 mains, ProMonitor 100 rears, C2 center and Supercube II sub or some combination of Paradigm MiniMonitor, Titan or Atom and Sub. I have auditioned the DefTeck and like the way the 350's blended w/ the Cube for music.I will listen to the Paradigms Monday.
Any suggestions</font>

G

galindez

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>I compared the paradigm studio 40s to a comparably priced B&amp;W 603 s3 and completely enjoyed the B&amp;W over them by a long way. B&amp;W dealers are harder to find since they do not distribute to chains, but only high-end audio stores. I recommend tracking one down. I was able to listen in store and also take a pair home for a demo.

I demo the paradigm with the B&amp;W at home in A/B comparisons and even my wife really enjoyed the B&amp;Ws in the comparison.</font>

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>Hey hey,

I have three Definitive ProMonitor200s, I plan on moving the Front L/R to the rears and getting the SM450s for the fronts.

Anyways the SM350s for the left center and right channels plus a pair of BP1.2Xs would be fantastic all with the silky gloss endcaps.

~Bob</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis