Definitive Technology Speakers

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Unfortunately I don't have the ability to take pictures very easily right now. All speakers are being stored at my in-laws house while I complete construction of my house. Here's what I have:

2 BP7006 Towers
2 BP1.2X Surrounds
1 Mythos Three Center

If you're looking at this and you know Def Tech, you know how good these speakers are. They all look like new, but I will attempt to get pictures for the truly interested. Due to the time criticality of life right now, making the trip for pictures would hinder more important things.

Prices:
Each BP7006 = $300
Pair of BP1.2X = $200 + $50 for matching Woodtech stands if desired
Mythos Three = $300

Combo Deal = 2 BP7006 towers and pair of BP1.2X with matching Woodtech stands in my sig for $800.

Last I've checked, this is a pretty good deal for some very good speakers. Let me know if interested. Local pickup or I can deliver a reasonable distance. No shipping unless it's fully paid for, and I have no idea what it would cost. I imagine it would be a lot, these aren't light units.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Still looking to move these. They're not being used so it's just a waste of good gear to have them sitting there.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Super thread resurrection. Oh, and price negotiable. :confused:

Damn, it's been a while since I've checked in on my fellow 'Holics. :eek:

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
I just bought a pair of Arx A5 and A2. Bought some Polk Audio OWM3 for surround, but now I wished I had bought something else for surrounds like your BP1.2's.

Shipping would probably be too costly and the wife might say no lol.

BlwnAway

BlwnAway

Audioholic
I just bought a pair of Arx A5 and A2. Bought some Polk Audio OWM3 for surround, but now I wished I had bought something else for surrounds like your BP1.2's.

Shipping would probably be too costly and the wife might say no lol.
I have a pair of the original BP-2's (square design not angled) in pristine condition I'd let go reasonably, PM me if you like.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis