Definitive Technology BiPolar towers, C/L/R 2000 center

mr-ben

mr-ben

Audioholic
I have a pair of black BP2000's in excellent condition. These were the top of the line bipolars several years ago, similar to the current BP7000SC's. They are a 3-way design, with two 25mm tweeters (one front, one back), four 17cm midrange drivers (two front, two back), and a 15" woofer on the side, which is powered by a built-in 300w amplifier. Comes with the original manual & terminal jumpers. Original retail was $3000, and I'm asking $1000+shipping but will take the best offer. See more specs and a review here: http://ss002.infi.net/roatimes/audiotronics/bp20002.html

Dimensions | Metric :50" H x 9" W x 16-7/8" D | 127 x 22.9 x 42.9 cm
Driver Complement :Two 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter; Four 6-1/2" high definition upper bass/midrange drivers; One 15" cast basket subwoofer
Frequency Response :15 Hz - 30 kHz
Impedance :Compatible with 8 Ohms outputs
Sensitivity :90 dB
Recommended Associated Amplifier Power :30 - 500 watts
Internal Amplifier Power :300 watts
A/V Receiver Crossover Setting :Large; Full Bandwidth
Auto On / Off :Signal Sensing and Switched
Power Requirements :110 volts Alternating Current (US)
Inputs :Three sets of five way binding posts: Triwireable; One full range low level RCA (optional)

I also have a matching center channel speaker, the C/L/R 2000, which is basically the top section of the BP2000 with drivers on the front only. Originally $650, I'm asking $200.

L

Loudz34

Enthusiast
got any current pics of the three pieces? i need something for the bedroom.... Willing to ship to ny? thanks Greg Loudz34@aol.com

mr-ben

mr-ben

Audioholic
Pics

The towers are still available, but the sub and center have sold.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis