Audioholic Spartan
Son: Daddy, why is it raining?
Daddy: Because God is crying.
Son: Daddy, why is God crying?
Daddy: Probably something you did...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Was this supposed to go in the jokes thread?

SheepStar

A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic

Isn't that from the religious manual, "How to Screw up your kids in 10 easy steps"?

Hicks

Hicks

Audioholic
"It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating."
:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Ahhh, the Roman Catholic upbringing...Good times, good times.;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
"It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating."
Very funny!:D

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
So the original post is really just asserting some mainstream Christian ideas (other than the idea that rain is the tears of god).
No, not even close. The original post is a joke and many have recognized that it is Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey even though I didn't quote it exactly. It has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with drinking beer on a Sunday night and having a stupid thought pop into my head and make me laugh.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Well at least somebody saw the intended humor. Holy crap! Does everybody have something up their butt today?:eek:

Lighten up Francis.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Well at least somebody saw the intended humor. Holy crap! Does everybody have something up their butt today?:eek:

Lighten up Francis.
I think everyone who posted a response saw the intended humor. Why do you think they didn't?

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I think you should reread what I posted, as, indeed, it is quite close to views within mainstream Christianity.
The point is that it had nothing to do with religion. You won't catch me starting a thread about religion. The very first responses were themselves jokes and I got a chuckle out of them. You are the only one that posted heavy religious arguments and quotes from the vatican.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The point is that it had nothing to do with religion. You won't catch me starting a thread about religion. The very first responses were themselves jokes and I got a chuckle out of them. You are the only one that posted heavy religious arguments and quotes from the vatican.
True, just jokes on top of a joke.

I like to stay away from the religion theads myself.

SBF1

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I've had enough of the threads on religion, pot and politics, but what makes this place great is that anyone is allowed to express their opinion, though it just might be wrong.;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I've had enough of the threads on religion, pot and politics, but what makes this place great is that anyone is allowed to express their opinion, though it just might be wrong.;)

DARN IT, I MISSED THE POT THREAD!:D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Everyone except for Pyrrho. Pyrrho is not allowed to express his opinion. :D

Just kidding Pyrrho, only having fun. :)

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Then I guess I shouldn't mention that I was getting high in church while running for congress. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis