David Jaffe on God of War 3

G

Grimfate126

Junior Audioholic
ps. I saw GOD OF WAR III when I was in Santa Monica last week. I can and will not give away details. But I think it's ok for me to say two things:

a- HOLY HOLY HOLY ****ING HELL!!!!
b- I thought GEARS OF WARS 2 looked about as good as a next-gen game could look....and that game is currently- and will probably remain- my game of the year. And hell, I think I actually get to vote on that kind of stuff in some circles :) And unless I get blown away by POP or something else I missed, GEARS 2 is the ****....this year. Dudes and dudettes, ****ing WAIT till you see the amazing graphics...just ****ing wait. And yes, Xbots, accuse me all you want of being a Sony fanboy. Just remember two things:

#1- I just said GEARS 2 is the BEST ****ing playing and looking game of the year....better than any PS3 game. And there are some damn good PS3 games, I feel.

#2- **** YOU! I ain't no fan boy but this mother ****ing game looks like nothing you've ever played...and you can hold me to that when this thing hits and when they start showing gameplay footage. It looks like a painting come to life- it's THAT good looking.

David
http://criminalcrackdown.blogspot.com/

omfg cant wait :D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Is Gears of War 2 even the best looking game on the 360:confused:

G

Gladstone

Audiophyte
I thought the first Gears looked better. That guy sounds a little to intense.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah- but I'm still drooling over the thought of playing this game!!!! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis