Dahlquist DQ-10 Speakers /mc2255 ?

• Thread starter Flathead31coupe
  • Start date
F

Flathead31coupe

Junior Audioholic
I have a mc2255 McIntosh amp, looking to up grade my current cerwin Vegas, AT15. I found a pair of Dahlquist DQ-10 Speakers..thoughts,

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Not sure what sort of thoughts you're looking for, but in general upgrading, speakers is a sure way to change the sound, vs changing electronics like an amp for example.
Also, generally speaking, Dahlquist > CV

F

Flathead31coupe

Junior Audioholic
Not sure what sort of thoughts you're looking for, but in general upgrading, speakers is a sure way to change the sound, vs changing electronics like an amp for example.
Also, generally speaking, Dahlquist > CV
sry about that I meant I haven't heard of the speakers...iam new, still learning,... thoughts as to, are they any good, will they work with my amp, ect..

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
sry about that I meant I haven't heard of the speakers...iam new, still learning,... thoughts as to, are they any good, will they work with my amp, ect..
Dahlquist supposed to be high-quality speakers. I haven't personally heard them since they are a bit less common in the US. The best way for you to form an opinion is to listen to them yourself, preferably in your own room.
As for amp/speakers compatibility - you have nothing to worry about these. This amp will drive practically any speakers you throw it at it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis