Crazed gamer breaks fingers while playing GOWIII

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
http://gamercrave.com/crazed-god-of-war-3-player-breaks-two-fingers/2276/

I had a patient who was so caught up in playing God of War III that he rolled over his hand with his knee and broke two fingers. The radiograph is attached (with his information omitted and arrows that point to the fractures). First time I’ve seen such an extreme gaming injury.
You either have to be really serious or really dumb to do something like this IMO. Probably doesn't get out a lot :rolleyes:

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I vote for the latter, I have been gaming for over two decades and have never had an injury playing.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
I vote for the latter, I have been gaming for over two decades and have never had an injury playing.
You never got into fist fights over Mortal Kombat? If not, your gaming is not that hardcore. MY parents had to buy 2 new coffee tables and a new TV because of that game. Halo Combat Evolved almost got just as violent.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've broken other things, but never injured myself.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I never said that I never got in fights over games(MK and Madden to name a few) what I said was I have never been injured like that ever. Most of my fights happened in Arcades because some dude thought it was cool messing with another man's quarters or likes to trash talk then gets schooled in the game and does not know how to handle the loss. There is still a couple Arcades that I am still banned from to this day.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
I never said that I never got in fights over games(MK and Madden to name a few) what I said was I have never been injured like that ever. Most of my fights happened in Arcades because some dude thought it was cool messing with another man's quarters or likes to trash talk then gets schooled in the game and does not know how to handle the loss. There is still a couple Arcades that I am still banned from to this day.
I got banned from an arcade for a similar reason. It was a block away from my house behind a grocery store, and you didn't know it was there, unless you'd been there. It was awesome. There were only about 10 or 15 games. I hiked that place all day on Raiden, Mortal Kombat 2, Street Fighter 2, and a bunch of constantly changing ones. I got banned for starting a fight about hijacking the initials when I was putting in a top score for Raiden, some people thought it was funny to mess with eachother's games when they hit that spot, and enter in random initials for you by mashing buttons. Some guy defended me and I tried to hit the other guy in the face, started a 4 or 5 person brawl, we were all banned. A month or so after the arcade closed because it wasn't making that much money. So, I'd assume I won.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis