Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
It was a very strange stage design for a speaking event.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I don’t know why people continue to act surprised, Trump openly campaigned on a platform of racism/ white supremacy. Violence against people of color, misogyny, organized and financed an attempted coup all in an effort to, “Make America Great Again”

With the full blessing of the Republican Party and the white evangelical Christians.

tsk tsk tsk....

S

Sadie42

Audioholic Intern
Did everyone enjoy the National Anthem. I think she set the record for key changes.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Did everyone enjoy the National Anthem. I think she set the record for key changes.
When someone does that while they're playing an instrument, it's called 'noodling', not 'changing keys'.

S

Sadie42

Audioholic Intern
LOL, nice try.

I'm in a family with professionally trained singers, and both of my daughters winced through the whole thing. I mean, c'mon man.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What is up with cpac? Class demographics is the lowest.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The man who is running democracy into the ground in Hungary is invited to CPAC and gets a standing ovation?
I was thinking on what is probably my main problem with the current RNP. In addition to your example I've felt it has been the ones who regularly receive air time. I know the list use to be much longer during Trump's tenure but will name the ones who come to mind.

Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham, MTG, Boebert, Ghouliani, Bannon, Jim Jordan, Gaetz (albeit don't hear from him too much anymore), Cruz, Don Jr, attendees at CPAC, Crowder, Shapiro, Roger Stone etc.

I've felt they're in that window of the Big Lie or are simply unlikable or humiliating.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis