stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone looking for a small space? Perhaps an office or a guest room? These are a bit pricey, but if you can spare the change they look like they're very functional. It'll make a decent pool cabana or the ULTIMATE MAN CAVE, your private, micro HomeTheater, you know, when the kids and the wife are driving you nuts.

http://www.kithaus.com/

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'd like something exactly like that in my back yard. They look good, but you are right about being pricey. They're about 3x what I would have guessed about the cost.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I'd like something exactly like that in my back yard. They look good, but you are right about being pricey. They're about 3x what I would have guessed about the cost.
Hey Mr. D,

Pricey they are, but it gives you a good idea what can be done with a small space. Any adventurous, tool savvy audioholic can tackle this.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
So far, my yard is primarily vacant space gone to waste. I rarely so much as look out back. But some kind of lounging shack is on the wish list for whenever I get around to doing something back there. You see, I'm an indoor cat and this is just the type of thing to bring the indoors outdoors.

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
That would BE my back yard.

"Sorry kids, you're going to have to play in the street now. I have my clubhouse in back now."

jinjuku

jinjuku

Jeez, $39,900 for 187 Sq foot? That is $213/sq foot. I could build an 12X24 for around $30,000 with mechanicals.... (plumbing and electrical).

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Jeez, $39,900 for 187 Sq foot? That is $213/sq foot. I could build an 12X24 for around $30,000 with mechanicals.... (plumbing and electrical).
Yup it's expensive, but to give them some credit, the materials they use are super-premium, anodized aluminum members, exotic wood facade, I believe the glass might be impact resistant, none the less it's pricey. With a bit of imagination, power tools and some elbow grease it's not a hard project to tackle, I'm guessing with a budget of $10,000.00 I could duplicate a similar structure 12x12.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis