competition for the Yamaha RX-V1400 ?

N

not_me

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>I had my mind on the yamaha RX-V1400 for quite some time now and i know that it's not a good thing not to look at all the similar products but i tried to search for something similar but i didn't find anything.

is it just me?i am so stupid that i can't use the internet right or this is a truly great receiver?

any names of other receivers that match the RX-V1400's performance(in the same price segment) would mean a lot!

thanks!</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Only one word for this, audition. The RXV-1400 is a formidable receiver and few can match its price/performance ratio but in the end, it is your ears that have to decide. Sound reviews and opinions are highly subjective and that includes my opinions too so let your ears and not your eyes be the judge. Go and listen to receivers from SONY, Pioner, Denon, Marantz and then decide for yourself.</font>

N

not_me

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Thanks!
I already looked at the specs of the other brands (except for Pioner ) but i stil think this is the best ... Marantz is to expensive for those specs (but a very good brand anyway),
Denon is closer to that price but i can't test it anywhere(at least i don't know of a place) and Sony's new line of receivers have a common &quot;hiss&quot; problem , even the &quot;ES&quot; series, and the specs of it (like power) are measured in 0.6 THD witch is too much (and they nevere were realy as good at the audio part as they were at video
&nbsp;).</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Great, then make sure you match the RXV-1400 with right speakers which would compliment its sonic sginature.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis