Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
Check this site out for some good deals. Mostly computer stuff but they do list a few A/V Items. right now there is a denon 2805 going for $493 Ive been watching this for a few weeks and this is the third time Ive seen it cycled through with NO bids. They also have a few DVD players that seem like a good deal.http://www.compusaauctions.com/

J

JJMP50

Full Audioholic
Denon Auction

Interesting Coop. They also have a 1905 for $274. I noticed you're not dealing with CompUSA but a company called Always at Market. The specs say "90 day waranty" but they are not an authorized dealer so that makes me worry. I don't see anything about a return policy or if these are refurbs. Oh well, my wife would kill me anyway.

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
I guess CompUSA is the hosting auction site. kind of like a small ebay. I got some office supplies though that auction and it went smooth. The comapany was buyessex (sp). they have a huge listing on ebay. A lot of their stuff is beat up and broken but they seem to be upfront about it. the auction worked fine in my case. I would be a little weary buying something BIG from an unfamiliar site as well.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis