Vancouver

Vancouver

Full Audioholic
I am looking for a LCD to put on my bedroom and since I have limited space I would like one that has a built in DVD player? Has anyone ever seen one? I would also like to get a small reciever and 5.1 sound. The smallest one I can find is the BOSE system, but for some reaosn I just hate BOSE. Any suggestions? I am sure some of you have tried to do the same thing.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Vancouver - take a quick walk through your local Circuit City/Best Buy and you will probably see about a dozen DVD/LCD displays.

You could also get a micro 5.1 setup with an integrated DVD player - Sony for sure makes on and it is 'Bose' sized, but I believe it uses normal connectors instead of proprietary crap. With a DVD inside the A/V unit, you can choose almost any LCD you wanted.

M

Mr.T

Audioholic
Vancouver, that's really Sharp looking, it's worthed to listen to. In that case look into the matching pair Sharp LCD TV as well.

Attachments

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
SDPX2 looks like a nifty little unit. Nothing special about it really, but it should kick the doors off of internal tv speakers. So, a few small in-wall speakers around the room or something would really make the entire system look sweet and simple.

The one downside is that the DVD player really is designed to be wall mounted, so it can't be tucked into a drawer or cabinet somewhere. :(

Quite obviously, this is a low-level, high 'look' factor product. That is, it may not sound incredible, or be that versatile. But, it looks like it can handle a cable hook up and DVD's with little to nothing else, rather cleanly.

Check eBay for some pricing and online and if at all possible you will want to listen before spending cash on it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis