davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Alabama vs Georgia.
Who ya got?
I'm picking and pulling for Geogia.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Like to see Georgia take it. Nick Saban and Alabama winning titles gets a little old.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Not a fan of either but it was a good game.
Agreed, It was just kinda nice to see mighty Alabama get beat in a championship game. Both of those programs are just off the charts good. Many of those players out there last night will be playing on Sundays next year.

On another note, it was interesting going back and forth between the ESPN broadcast and the 4k broadcast. The 4k channel was definitely mic'd differently, and the camera angles were different as well. Most of the game was seen through a camera that was suspended above the field and behind the quarterback which gave a very different perspective. Even though 4k was a tad clearer and sharper, I think I preferred the ESPN channel. But you're right, it was good game.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And just to muddy the waters a bit more both Oklahoma and Texas will join the SEC next year. Maybe that's why Lincoln Riley left OU for USC. :)

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
And just to muddy the waters a bit more both Oklahoma and Texas will join the SEC next year. Maybe that's why Lincoln Riley left OU for USC. :)
Sounds like some people need a geography lesson. Oklahoma and Texas are not eastern states. But we all know what it's about. $

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sounds like some people need a geography lesson. Oklahoma and Texas are not eastern states. But we all know what it's about. $
Texas AM is already there so you are right. All about the dollars. Man, I miss the old big 8.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis