CNET reporting Sony to bring PSN back up starting today

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I already signed in, updated firmware, and changed my password. The store wasn't back up at the time, though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Here's whats on offer. Two PlayStation 3 games from the following list:

■LittleBigPlanet
■Infamous
■Wipeout HD/Fury
■Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (Europe only)
■Dead Nation
■Super Stardust HD (North America/Germany only)

And two PSP games from the following list:

■LittleBigPlanet PSP
■ModNation Racers PSP
■Pursuit Force
■Killzone Liberation
Not much of an offering if you ask me.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah.

They need to offer a minimum of five years of identity theft/fraud coverage for every single person who had a psn account.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I updated my firmware last weekend, tried to log on last night and honestly couldn't remember my password since I set that up 6 years ago or so. I applied for a new password, then when I clicked on the link in the e-mail to reset it, it tells me that the site is down for maintainence!!!! :mad:

Sony sucks!!!

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Same problem here D but I found out that there was an URL exploit that Sony had to fix, here is the Ars Technica article on the exploit.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah.

They need to offer a minimum of five years of identity theft/fraud coverage for every single person who had a psn account.
One year is better than nothing, but still not at the level that it should be. I already have this through one of my credit cards that was compromised some years back.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
The store still isn't back up yet, so I still don't have my Rock Band songs back!!! But hey I got all my trophy's back. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis