CINENOVA GRANDE 7 channel amplifier Review?

palmva

palmva

Audiophyte
Question,
Gene Why have you not done a review of this formidable amplifier by earthquake sound? I have watched and read several other reviews on other similar equipment along with the negative concerns that you have. I am just wondering why this amplifier is not on your radar. Please advise

Please note, that although I am not new to audio video, I am impressed by the various forums Audioholics facilitates

I look forward to your reply
Regards,

Ryan

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Question,
Gene Why have you not done a review of this formidable amplifier by earthquake sound? I have watched and read several other reviews on other similar equipment along with the negative concerns that you have. I am just wondering why this amplifier is not on your radar. Please advise

Please note, that although I am not new to audio video, I am impressed by the various forums Audioholics facilitates

I look forward to your reply
Regards,

Ryan
Review items are usually sent to AH for review by the company. Even if Gene reaches out to Cinenova to get one of the amps for testing, there's no guarantee that they would agree or even respond. It's totally up to the company to decide if it's worth it to get the product reviewed by a third party.

OR

You could buy one and ship it Gene for testing. ;)

palmva

palmva

Audiophyte
Review items are usually sent to AH for review by the company. Even if Gene reaches out to Cinenova to get one of the amps for testing, there's no guarantee that they would agree or even respond. It's totally up to the company to decide if it's worth it to get the product reviewed by a third party.

OR

You could buy one and ship it Gene for testing. ;)
Thank-you for the quick response. Your statements do lead me to one question. Has Audioholics ever approached earthquake sound and requested a review of any of their equipment? Based on the quality support they have provided me, I think that this group would welcome the opportunity. The reason I am being persistent is because I really want to know what your teams thoughts are regarding their high end home audio amps and subs.

Secondly, I do own an older version of the amp in question (see picture attached) built in 2006 and I am quiet impressed with it. if you are willing to pay the shipping costs, I would seriously consider lend it to you to review, but this example does not reflect the advancements implemented after mine had been built.

Remember, all they can do is say "No" lol

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis