Christopher Reeve Dead at 52

This is just a quick post to pay our respects to Christopher Reeve, an American icon, who died at age 52 today. Reeve fought a losing battle as a near-fatal riding accident left him paralyzed 9 years ago. You can remake Superman all you want, but his is the face I'll remember in that role for my lifetime.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
hawke said:
This is just a quick post to pay our respects to Christopher Reeve, an American icon, who died at age 52 today. Reeve fought a losing battle as a near-fatal riding accident left him paralyzed 9 years ago. You can remake Superman all you want, but his is the face I'll remember in that role for my lifetime.

Yes, a very tragic ending for a good fight, so soon, so young. He certainly brought the fight to the forefront and hope someone can continue his fight for the research that is limited based on religion. Maybe that will be corrected soon.

Yes, he is the only one who will always be the real Superman.

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
he will be missed

I respect CR more for trying to help people far more than for being superman. He did a far better job of facing his demons than Ken Caminiti, another loss and another superman in his own right. :(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis