Changing Music in MotorStorm on PS3?

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
Can you change the music playing the whole time you play? I heard some good stuff in the menu's or at some point, but when I play it's all the same heavy metal stuff. I'd much prefer some Techno.

Anyone know if this can be done? I'm new to gaming as I bought it for the Blu Ray, but might as well play a bit. It's fun stuff too! Guess I see what I've been missing all this time.

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
I don't think you can do this yet, though it could be included in a future MotorStorm or PS3 firmware patch. That's one thing the 360 got right, making customizable soundtracks a tech requirement.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A few games do allow this on the PS3, but Motorstorm doesn't seem to be one at this time. As mentioned, something like that might be able to be released as an update, but I doubt that will happen. oddly enough, I have Motorstorm sitting here right now...just picked it up as a gift.

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
I played around with it some more and in the set up menu, there is a list of all the audio tracks and seems you can select it, but it never saves your selection. Does it just cycle through all these songs?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, so far it seems to randomly select a song as you play through. I do get tired of hearing the same ones over and over, but now that I am trying to beat the last few races, I don't really notice the music so much. Have you updated the game to the latest patches? I believe there are 2, though I don't think either will affect the music situation besides the most recent one adding 2 additional songs.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis