CELESTION SL6 crossover circuit please?

A

acoustique

Enthusiast
Can be found somewhere the crossover circuit of Celestion SL6? I need to know what kind of capacitors are in this circuit. I want to know the value, power.etc.
Thank's in advance.:D
acoustique.

A

acoustique

Enthusiast
FINALLY,NEW and ORIGINALS Alcap capacitors on my Celestion SL6...The capacitors is from FalconAcoustic LTD -verry serious company that I worked excellent!
Ok, HOW is the sound now? Simple, just: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH, the sound is fresh, beautiful voices is back on the Celestion, the tweeter is smooth and great on high frecv., mid bass is perfect balanced, perfect for my living room...
Is true, the Mundorf MKP what it was changed added some extra detail, but to much extraZING, and the voices have been somewhere in the back of speakers...the sound was somewhat mixed . It was ok with Mundorf MKPs but doesn't equal like the original sound of Celestion SL6.;which proves that change with new others caps is not always an ..upgrade!On the contrary results may be lower !!!- THE Celestion SL6 crossover is sophisticated and very VERY... pretentious to changes.
Now, my Celestion SL6 really shine and SING, musicality is REAL , so close to me and the soundstage stereo image is amazing.
So, the REAL english sound is back!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis