Car modding/projects thread!

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I'm about 15 hours in to my latest project, should be pretty sexy when I'm done!

A shiny penny to whoever figures out what car it's in.

Matt34

Matt34

It's a Ford 4.6 and I remember you having a Marauder so I'll have to go with that.

W

westcott

Audioholic General
Should help get her going down the road a little quicker/faster.

I love screw compressors!!!!

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I saw the intake going towards the driver's side. That was going to be my guess too.:p
Most people don't even know what a Marauder is, so I'm surprised you could tell by the driver's side intake!

Should help get her going down the road a little quicker/faster.

I love screw compressors!!!!
Yeah I'm looking forward to getting it done. This particular setup is conservatively good for a 150hp bump. I can push it a lot further, but the bottom end of these motors isn't the greatest, so it will be a little more work to get 500 to the wheels.

Looks like a Whipple SC ?

Nice job!
Thanks! It's an Eaton M112.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I finished it up yesterday, what a beast! I was in a bit of a hurry so I only managed this one pic. I'll do a proper shoot soon enough...

GoFastr

GoFastr

Full Audioholic
Looks sexy and fantastic! Great job!

How much boost do you think you will be running?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think I ever posted pics of my baby with the new chin spoiler, Shelby rear valence and Shelby Brembo brakes. I've already scraped up the chin spoiler hitting parking lot cement stops. Oh well, that's part of the reason why I didn't have it painted.

The Brembo's came powder coated black but I painted them red. I also painted the rear calipers red to match. I also needed new rear rotors so I went with some dimpled and slotted ones for looks. I'll replace the fronts with the same rotors when it's time to do the front brakes. Sucks because the rotors are $200 each!!! :eek:

I'm sure that's just because they're for Shelby's. :rolleyes: The rears were only $100.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Looks sexy and fantastic! Great job!

How much boost do you think you will be running?
9lbs with the stock pulley. Stock bottom end on these motors leaves a little to be desired, so as it sits I can only safely get 450hp to the wheels.

I don't think I ever posted pics of my baby with the new chin spoiler, Shelby rear valence and Shelby Brembo brakes. I've already scraped up the chin spoiler hitting parking lot cement stops. Oh well, that's part of the reason why I didn't have it painted.

The Brembo's came powder coated black but I painted them red. I also painted the rear calipers red to match. I also needed new rear rotors so I went with some dimpled and slotted ones for looks. I'll replace the fronts with the same rotors when it's time to do the front brakes. Sucks because the rotors are $200 each!!! :eek:

I'm sure that's just because they're for Shelby's. :rolleyes: The rears were only $100.
Looking good! I have the Brembo's on my 5.0, I love how close the clearance is with the wheels.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis