Can we have a rational discussion about guns and why the typical arguments for gun control and its implementation won't work?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You do realize I’ve written so many times that MAGA are not real conservatives but RINOs? But there are many MAGAs hiding in closets claiming to be anti-Trump but still carry his water, don’t you think?
The Cheney's (or anyone not voting Republican) would be accused of being RINO's. I don't believe MAGA are RINO's. They're just goofy cause all standards have been flushed down the toilet. Somewhere in that 2016-20 window I'd say there were many that loved what Trump represented in terms of behavior. Not the presidential characteristics of strength etc but his behavior. Now I believe it's where it should be. Most of them are closet voters because if it's a choice between Kamala's policy, they will vote Trump. But they don't like him as a human being anymore. And probably have to make up stuff like 'Well I never liked him to begin with.'

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The Cheney's (or anyone not voting Republican) would be accused of being RINO's. I don't believe MAGA are RINO's. They're just goofy cause all standards have been flushed down the toilet. Somewhere in that 2016-20 window I'd say there were many that loved what Trump represented in terms of behavior. Not the presidential characteristics of strength etc but his behavior. Now I believe it's where it should be. Most of them are closet voters because if it's a choice between Kamala's policy, they will vote Trump. But they don't like him as a human being anymore. And probably have to make up stuff like 'Well I never liked him to begin with.'
I understand the idea of MAGA if it means "I don't like the decline of the US in too many ways" and being specific about those ways, but not as a knee-jerk "I wanna be part of the group. If the problems are identified and possible solutions are offered, it could be constructive, but just carrying a banner, wearing a hat and going to speeches doesn't do that.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Let's go back to the original question, please.

Yesterday was a ridiculously active day in Milwaukee- the link shows part of it, but that's only in the city, not the surrounding areas. I live just North of Milwaukee and heard sirens all day & all night, whenever I was awake. The mall close to my house had a large group of teen-aged idiots causing problems, then they walked & ran into traffic after they were kicked out and fighting, wherever they were. No gunfire in this small suburb, but not far from it. One shooting had two victims, a woman who was transported to a hospital and a 32 year old man who had 15 wounds.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis