Can I sue Audioholics for an addiction to this forum?

Audiosouse

Audiosouse

Audioholic
If (when?) I lose my job for staring at this web site all day, can I sue Audioholics for the future value of my lost wages? Or is that the point where you guys hire me? :D

I'm joking of course, but where the hell did you guys come from? No bull reviews, scientific fact and technical detail; never mind the seemingly endless help, wisdom and intelligence displayed on this forum with very few antagonizers or flame threads. Kudos!

When the wireless world truly arrives, I'll be staring at at Audioholics through my heads up display glasses all day and have to be committed. "Every time I try to get out they pull me back in..."

Haha - thanks for the words of encouragement. Rest assured that just as many people think we are close-minded, lofty-headed, dorks with o-scopes and calculators and no real desire to listen to anything (read: cables and esoteric gear) we review... :eek:

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
I just got my juris doctor in the mail from the Close Cover Before Striking School of Law in the Cayman Islands. I'll see about putting together a class-action suit!

-Rip (Der Meister-Shyster)

nick_danger

nick_danger

Audioholic
This is an excellent forum and site. I've visited the other pro AV forums and they aren't nearly as nice as this one.

*wipes off nose*

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Rip Van Woofer said:
I just got my juris doctor in the mail from the Close Cover Before Striking School of Law in the Cayman Islands. I'll see about putting together a class-action suit!

-Rip (Der Meister-Shyster)
Are you federal court registered? Such suits are now in federal court :D

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
mtrycrafts said:
Are you federal court registered? Such suits are now in federal court :D
No need, we are just going to set up a Kangaroo court on the forum and handled the problem in our own manner.

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
sjdgpt said:
No need, we are just going to set up a Kangaroo court on the forum and handled the problem in our own manner.
I'd certainly rather trust law to an Australian marsupial than an American lawyer.... the kangaroo can only fit so much in his pocket !! :D

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Leprkon said:
I'd certainly rather trust law to an Australian marsupial than an American lawyer.... the kangaroo can only fit so much in his pocket !! :D
Now you know why the lawyer must carry a briefcase..... his/her wallet would not carry enough.

race4aliving

race4aliving

Audioholic
The thing I noticed and really appreciate about most of the people here is, they listen to and enjoy the music or soundtrack. in most of the other sites and forums they seem to be only intrested in how their equipment sounds.

F

Frzdrdhppy

Enthusiast
Leprkon said:
Awww..as a semi-retired shyster I resemble that remark!:rolleyes: But you might be onto something...Why am I looking at my billings now as "new upgrades! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis