Came to a realization about my avr , speakers an sound last night

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
I have been wanting to buy a second sub sense I realized I have a null about 5 feet in front of my tv. Last night I was talking to the wife. I set in the sweet spot, hardly anyone ever comes to my house. The stereo sounds awesome where I set. So Im talking to the wife about getting another sub. I ask her If it sounds better with the sub I just got. She says I don't know, as long as I can here the tv I'm good. The only person that gives a crap ' she used a different word' is you. My daughter doesn't care, if she comes in here shes on the phone. So I guess the only speakers I need are surrounds, but I need a new sofa an love seat so I have a place to put the surrounds. The sectional sofa we have takes up to much room, no place for surrounds till then. So Im going to see about getting a sofa so I can get more speakers. Guess the only person I have to please is myself.

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Amen brother. Lol. My take is that I spend the money and time. I gain the benefit first, others come second.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Can you wall mount? If your not doing Atmos, surrounds should be a little higher, like around 6’ tweeter height.

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
Can you wall mount? If your not doing Atmos, surrounds should be a little higher, like around 6’ tweeter height.
Right now we are renting from the fater in law,he is not big on holes in the walls, an it would just be another screw hole for me to fix.There are two big windows right behind me anyway . We are buying a house probably next year, year an a half. Im probably going to get klipsch rp4000f to use for surrounds when I do get them. I like over kill :D

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Same boat here. I'm the only one that cares. The cat does like to investigate the dark hole behind the center speaker. But a new couch, that would be get my boss's (wife) attention.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis