Cambridge Audio 540D DVD Player

U

Unregistered

Hi, im planning to buy a CA Azur 540D and no one here in the Philippines can attest to its performance because the brand is quite new here.

The reviews are quite impressive, but what i wanted to read are testimonials of actual owners of this Camby.

Anybody in this forum who would like to impart his/her experience(good or bad) on this dvd player

Thanks

U

Unregistered

Ca 540d

Howdy,

Just hooked one up over the weekend....and I am very impressed with the audio quality and the video quality. I have not had a chance to listen to
DVD-A yet but will in the next couple of days. Its very well built and is an excellent player in its price range.

U

Unregistered

its a small toy compare to the denon a-11 !!

i have the denon a-11 and trust me.it bit the hell out any other dvd player.expensive and cheap...\

you cant go wrong having this beast !!

Just hooked one up over the weekend....and I am very impressed with the audio quality and the video quality. I have not had a chance to listen to
DVD-A yet but will in the next couple of days. Its very well built and is an excellent player in its price range.[/QUOTE]

I

Illuminatti

Junior Audioholic
Cambridge Audio Azur 540D

hi, thanks for the responses.

Does it read CD-Rewritable discs?

M

mark4x4

Audiophyte
I talked to a Cambridge Audio Rep to verify what formats it will play. CD, CDR, CDRW, DVD-A, DVD video, MP3, and Kodak picture CD. They don't advertise it but ir's suppose to be able to play most DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R and DVD+RW.

I'm also interested in getting one, all the reviews I've read support the fact that it's an excellent player even comparing it to more expensive models. I'm also thinking about getting a universal player. If I go this route I'll wait till the new models come out.

Good luck,
mark4x4

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis