Calibration Software

P

pupuplader

Audioholic Intern
I was giving some recommendations to my uncle on a plasma TV. He is interested in getting a plasma TV for $2000. I recommended a Pioneer Kuro 42" 4280HD. He asked about calibration software that he can use on a mac, in this area I have no idea...

If anyone knows some software that will work please let me know.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I was giving some recommendations to my uncle on a plasma TV. He is interested in getting a plasma TV for $2000. I recommended a Pioneer Kuro 42" 4280HD. He asked about calibration software that he can use on a mac, in this area I have no idea...

Not sure from a computer, especially from a mac but why not a test DVD such as AviaII?

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I have a display test that runs with Adobe Flash that might work. I don't remember where I got the file so I can't link to it but if you're interested I can upload it. A test disc like Avia would have more to offer though.

A

acacia987

Junior Audioholic
you can get the AVIA discs on netflix! i just found out a week or 2 ago, i thought it was interesting. save yourself the 40 bucks on a dvd you use once.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
you can get the AVIA discs on netflix! i just found out a week or 2 ago, i thought it was interesting. save yourself the 40 bucks on a dvd you use once.
Keep in mind that Netflix does not provide the color filters with the disc.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy

Are you talking about software to calibrate a display? if so then look here, I run this under win XP or Vista on a Macbook using VMware and I use the monaco optix X-Rite DTP-94 meter. I was also told by a little bird that a mac version is in the works.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis