Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
We don't have a BUMP thread on this forum. Let me start one.
If you want to post anything but you dont want the guilty feeling of highjacking or going off topic of another thread BUMP it here. If you just want to make your point on anything(A/V or non A/V topic) or random pictures or videos but you don't want to start a new thread BUMP it here. Anything goes, with the Mods discretion of course so lets keep it civil.

BUMP

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
first try with an unbalanced cable but with XLR and RCA tips

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
bmup! :D

This is another reason why I hate wings:

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
My 78 Regal.....350 SBC...I wonder if he wants to race......:):):)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
My 78 Regal.....350 SBC...I wonder if he wants to race......:):):)

You just can't compete with good old-fashioned American muscle car power... :D Take that rice-burner to school man. ;)

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
Whats the story on the little green chicklets in the login header?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Whats the story on the little green chicklets in the login header?
Getting "thanks" or reputation additions will raise your chicklet count over time. If you get 100 points in "thanks" and rep adds you get another chicklet. Once you get to the higher levels, the chicklets get harder to get. The rep add is next to the post number of each post, the scale icon allows you to add or subtract reputation from another member. If some posts something that is either false or more typically rude, you might detract from their reputation or chicklet count. I typically only give negative rep points to those that are rude consistantly and/or are trolling. Some times, even I, post false information. I typically don't get all huffy about that and hall off and give someone a negative rep.

If you have a high reputation and/or post count the reputation you give to other members is worth more. If you "thank" a poster for their post, it gives one point, every time.:)

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Here's another random for ya:

Posing with the road kill? Gross? :eek:

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Why the hell do people drive 55 in the left lane on the freeway??? :confused:

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
So they do not have to get stuck by someone driving 50. Just kidding. Some highway drivers are just inconsiderate. In Detroit, drivers would slow down so you could merge into traffic when leaving the on ramp. In St. Louis, drivers speed up when you try to merge making it much more difficult to merge. In some east coast cities people ignore the traffic signals. How these road customs develop in an area is difficult to say.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
So they do not have to get stuck by someone driving 50. Just kidding. Some highway drivers are just inconsiderate. In Detroit, drivers would slow down so you could merge into traffic when leaving the on ramp. In St. Louis, drivers speed up when you try to merge making it much more difficult to merge. In some east coast cities people ignore the traffic signals. How these road customs develop in an area is difficult to say.
Dallas was my least favorite. In Dallas somebody will cut you off on the highway, and THEN THEY SLOW DOWN!!!! I've never wanted to murder more people on any one road than on 635 in Dallas, TX.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis