Boston Acoustics CR9 Monitors

S

Smoker_98

Audioholic Intern
Pair of Boston Acoustics monitor speakers (CR9'S). These are in like new condition with 8 inch woofers and 1 inch tweeters, 8ohm impendence (were $450 new). These speakers sound great, they are very clear with great imaging. These were used in my 2.1 setup. Check out the reviews in the link below! Asking $250 shipped and insured in the US. These have to go, so feel free to make a reasonable offer.

http://www.audioreview.com/mfr/boston-acoustics/floorstanding-speakers/cr-9/PRD_119204_1594crx.aspx

Attachments

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Do you have higher res pictures? I have a pair of CR 9's that have been sitting in a closet waiting until I go 7.1, but they're kind of scratched up. If yours are in better condition than mine, I might want to pick them up.

If you have better pics, e-mail them to me, darien@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Darien

S

Smoker_98

Audioholic Intern
Do you have higher res pictures? I have a pair of CR 9's that have been sitting in a closet waiting until I go 7.1, but they're kind of scratched up. If yours are in better condition than mine, I might want to pick them up.

If you have better pics, e-mail them to me, darien@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Darien
I will be e-mailing you some high resolution pics this weekend. There is one very small scratch on one of the speakers that stands out in my mind. They are in very good shape. Talk to ya soon!

Pat

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis