Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So I watched this last night with low expectations and was very pleasantly surprised by a pretty solid action flick.

Think Groundhog Day meets Mission Impossible meets Jason Bourne. Some great action, 'splosions and even some decent acting. We get Mel Gibson as the main antagonist and he plays it well. Frank Grillo (who plays Brock Rumlow "Crossbones" from MCU Captain America) plays the protagonist and turns in a fair performance himself. Some good fun here. I recommend!

Last edited:
SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
So I watched this last night with low expectations and was very pleasantly surprised by a pretty solid action flick.

Think Groundhog Day meets Mission Impossible meets Jason Bourne. Some great action, 'splosions and even some decent acting. We get Mel Gibson as the main antagonist and he plays it well. Some good fun here. I recommend!
Mel has had his moments in real life but I always check out his work. Looks like a good cast too.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Mel has had his moments in real life but I always check out his work. Looks like a good cast too.
I... am not a very big fan of Mel the person, but have always liked his movies. He's a really talented actor.

I don't wanna over hype it, but I had low expectations going in and they were definitely subverted. I ended up really enjoying it. It's a fun movie with great action and fight scenes. Frank Grillo started out as a stuntman so he does a lot of his own stunts. Plus he's ripped af.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've watched this one twice. Very fun movie, highly recommended.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Frank Grillo started out as a stuntman
This is actually wrong! I don't see any stunt work on his resume, only acting, but I do remember seeing him talk about having legit fight training and he said he does do a lot of his own stunts.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
how do you watch this one? I can't find it on my streaming services

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
how do you watch this one? I can't find it on my streaming services
I have a friend who shares his Plex account with me, but I think... *Google

Hulu! It's one of many movies set for release right around the time covid hit, got delayed and eventually bought up by Hulu. It's a shame because it deserves more attention.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I know a couple of people didn't like it, but I liked this one too:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmmm don't think I've noticed this before.....but the synopsis sounds somewhat familiar, don't remember Grillo & Gibson together tho now that I look, same director (Joe Carnahan) directed them in Leo from Toledo too. FWIW a Frank Grillo movie I've noticed streaming again recently is Wheelman, worth a watch. Now off to find the other two....

ps Another Grillo flick I like is Point Blank....

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis