Bose Lifestyle Sa-3!!!!!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I am so tired of seeing this stupid thing on Ebay. I go to look at amplifiers and the first few pages are always plagued with these pieces of crap. I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM SO MUCH!:mad:

(please excuse this thread, as it was written by someone who hates the BLOSE, I will not allow them to advertise;), LIFESTYLE SA-3 amplifier.:D)

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yep, it makes me mad, every search for anything audio on eBay (or almost anywhere on the net) will get a person tons of hits for all things Bose…. But at least their from “authorized retailers!”. :p

Just so you know... our Google Ads are "context-aware" so everyone of these "hate XYZF" threads typically just brings up advertising for that product to the right of the thread - once it gets enough traffic.

So your hate = more potential links to them.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Just so you know... our Google Ads are "context-aware" so everyone of these "hate XYZF" threads typically just brings up advertising for that product to the right of the thread - once it gets enough traffic.

So your hate = more potential links to them.
That is why I called it Blose, not B#SE. I do not wish to endorse them, because of course it gives them power.

lowmagnet

lowmagnet

Enthusiast
OMFG did you see their 'Bose Link' cable? What a joke.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
I wouldn’t touch Bose with a ten foot barge pole. The last time I heard Bose was at some lame place in Christchurch something that looked like one of those home cinema demonstration rooms.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Four Bose ads are on this page during this visit. I wonder if everybody wrote "Bose sucks, don't buy it" in every post, would Bose end up paying for the cost for the entire site.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Four Bose ads are on this page during this visit. I wonder if everybody wrote "Bose sucks, don't buy it" in every post, would Bose end up paying for the cost for the entire site.
Maybe we should try it.

Bose sucks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis