Booq, be.ez & Lowepro Laptop Bag Roundup

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
As the annual CEDIA Expo rolls around again I find myself getting ready for another trip across the country with my laptop and accessories. I thought this would be a great time to take a look at a variety of laptop bags to find out what is on the market. For my review, I decided to cover three new bags from manufacturers offering three distinct styles. Each has it's own appeal and function, not to mention unique styling. Times have changed - these aren't your nerdy computer cases from yesterday, but rather colorful and functional totes that get the job done in style.

Discuss "Booq, be.ez & Lowepro Laptop Bag Roundup" here. Read the article.

Rule #1 - name your products sensibly - holy cow it's like they're from planet Zyphlon and are visiting earth for the first time.

What is a booq, and how do I pronounce be.ez ("bee easy?")

I know that next time I want to name a product, I'm going to have my four-year-old do it for me - that'll be the bomb!

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I actually have a Lowepro CompDayPack and I'm impressed with the quality and the design. This is the one with compartments for both a laptop computer and a DSLR camera and a couple of lenses. It's a nice concept and pretty well executed in the product. Being split use design it's camera compartment isn't big enough for a lot of lenses but for what it is I like it.

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
I actually have a Lowepro CompDayPack and I'm impressed with the quality and the design. This is the one with compartments for both a laptop computer and a DSLR camera and a couple of lenses. It's a nice concept and pretty well executed in the product. Being split use design it's camera compartment isn't big enough for a lot of lenses but for what it is I like it.
I reviewed that bag here at Audioholics: http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/portables/lowepro-compudaypack/?searchterm=lowepro

It is a great bag, and I have been impressed with Lowepro's products...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis