Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EmpTek speakers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Brennan Tighe

Enthusiast
Hello,

This is my first post with in these forums and I'm hoping to get some good feedback! Lets see how good of feedback I can get! It's a tough question!

Recently I've started catching the classic upgrade fever and really ready to move from 5.1 to 7.1(2) configuration. I've sold most my gear, and upgraded a couple items as well.

My sold system was the Pioneer FS52 system with a Dayton Sub1000 on a small LCD tv with a Denon AVR e300.

My upgrades so far is a 55inch Vizio LED "E" series tv with a soon to be Denon x4000 receiver with a current Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Plus (killer sub) in a general 16x14 almost closed off but an exert for the doorway (like a 3ft, 3 sided "entry way" to the bedroom).

My next debate is speakers! Completely upgraded all 7 and using my FS52 Pioneers in another room, or hoping utilizing them in my 7.1 setup.

I'm debating on these speakers:
SVS Prime series bookshelves/center 1pair and 1pair of their satellites and FS52s
HTD level 3s bookshelves/center 2pair and FS52s
KEF q300 bookshelves/center 2pair and FS52s
EmpTek r5ti bookshelves/center 3pair

These speakers fit my budget similarly, but with the more expensive speakers I am hoping to utilize my FS52s saving money on stands and an extra set of speakers. Stands will be from HTD.com their wooden stands have a great look appeal and to me, they look sharper then those similarly prices Sanus stands (can't remember model).

I AM OPEN TO OTHER OPTIONS AS WELL! I have been following Axiom Audio also, but they seem unstable? Not sure the word I need.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis