Bluetooth speakers...specifically the Klipsch r-28pf's, possibly the SIXES for the rears paired with a Klipsch R-10swi

H

hextall27

Audioholic
My dilemma is that we are building a new house and the TV will be mounted above the fireplace mantle. I don't have much room on the mantle for anything more than a sound bar so that's out. The living room has a high ceiling (20 ft) so my plan was to go the wireless route. As described in the title, just running the Bluetooth from the TV...anyone forsee any issues with this set up. It's more for the sports and movies. The basement with have a Denon AVR running the 2 r-28f's, the rp 450 center and r115 sub. I'm kinda screwed on the rears because I don't want to run any wires that far for the rears. So I'm stuck with a pair of rb-61 ii's that might go unused.....

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
The sixes or the R-28PFs should work fine. The system should sound OK. The only problem is mounting the TV on a fireplace mantle puts it at an inconvenient height for watching anything for more than a short period. But it sounds like you have a basement system which is the serious system for watching full lengths movies and such.

H

hextall27

Audioholic
The sixes or the R-28PFs should work fine. The system should sound OK. The only problem is mounting the TV on a fireplace mantle puts it at an inconvenient height for watching anything for more than a short period. But it sounds like you have a basement system which is the serious system for watching full lengths movies and such.
The TV will be mounted on the wall not sitting on the mantle so I'm hoping it will be ok. Thanks!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis