Bluetooth Speaker for Music Therapy

T

Tomer

Audiophyte
Hi All,

My name is Tomer. I am a Psychotherapist and I work with a form of Music Therapy called Holotropic Breathing. using specific breathing techniques and Music we trigger deep healing session with people.

Upto now I have been working in bigger settings with serious sound systems, but I am starting to work with Smaller groups and individuals and I need something I something I can just carry around.

I have looked into the Marshall Kilburn, and the Onyx Studio 3, both sound good, but are a but cumbersome to carry. I need sound that is both clear at the highs and mids as well as some base that can vibrate people a bit, and i need to be able to reach good dB.

Sizewise I would say that the Bose Soundlink is kind of what I am looking at, but I think Bbose are just not clear enough.

Thanks All.
Tomer.

T

Tomer

Audiophyte
Hi! Thank you for the reply, these seem a bit weak and inaccurate for me. I was looking at the Cambridge Oontz XL 3, but i got put off due to the lack of Bass.... The JBL i heard were ok, but just not cutting it for me as the bose soundlink mini was. I am looking for something like the Bose Soundlink 3 (the big brother) but with more clear sound.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I think its hit and miss with bluetooth unless it has aptx implemented or use the linein which will give you the best sound. What about one of those Denon or Yamaha small mini systems? Would not be as portable but the sq would be alot better.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis