Blue Jeans Cable Service!

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
I placed an order for some new cables for my new cable box on sat 1-22-05. I received an email on sun 1-23-05 stating my cable had been shipped & I would receive it in about two postal days.

WOW! Now that is great service. :D

UPDATE! Received cables mon 1-24-05 :D

Last edited:
L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
zumbo said:
I placed an order for some new cables for my new cable box on 2-22-05. I received an email on 2-23-05 stating my cable had been shipped & I would receive it in about two postal days.

WOW! Now that is great service. :D
wow.. that is service.. an order receipt four weeks before you actually ordered it !!!! :D

F

flyv65

Full Audioholic
I had truly great customer service from Bluejeans-in product quality, price, and delivery time. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Bryan...damn few companies get *this* kind of endorsement from me...

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Leprkon said:
wow.. that is service.. an order receipt four weeks before you actually ordered it !!!! :D

Funny! :D Thanks for the heads-up. I made the correction. :cool:

howie85

howie85

Full Audioholic
I have to say it is worth my time to also say the the folks at BlueJeans have treated me well and the products are top notch. :)

W

warpdrive

Full Audioholic
Thumbs up for me too. I ordered and I receive my package in five days, which is great for an order going to Canada!

W

WoodieB

Audioholic Intern
Ditto here, nothing but good things to say about the cables I got from them and their service.

D

dohanc

Junior Audioholic
Just ordered some cables tonight. Obviosly don't know when they'll be here, but I do wish they posted somewhere on their site where they ship from, as I usually look at that on any internet order to estimate shipping time.

I think they could do a bit better business with a little nicer website. Could use a little orginization as well as some spiffy pictures, even just taken with a cheap digital camera, of their products. For example I couldn't see a pic of their "locking" bannana plugs so I didn't get them because I couldn't really understand their quick description of them.

I will be now be using a variety of cables including: Dayton Audio (Parts Express), Audio Research, Blue Jeans Cable, Monster, Belkin, generic crap. What brands do you think would sound best with my new Blue Jeans Cable? :D

A

Anhydrous

Audiophyte
You can also add ONECALL to the top of the GREAT SPEEDY SERVICE list.I recieved my H/K receiver 2 days ahead of schedule,was supposed to arrive on monday and i got it on saturday : ) ... U cant beat that !! :D

B

boe

Audioholic
Blue Jean cable quality

Can anyone who has purchased the ultimate speaker cables let me know if you would get them again? What did you think of the quality?

Thanks

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis